Clown Robbery Clown Robbery

I'm afraid of clowns and therefore this deserve no stars. lol jk.

Solid stuff and one of your strongest works visually. I still laughed at the cartoon, especially when it came to the visual humor like the priest and the scene with the reaction from the fake gun firing off a real bullet.

Love at First A! Love at First A!

Liked the artwork and animation. Very smooth and very good coloring with some good lighting. The anatomy was good on the characters too, though some parts seemed a bit off like the hands and the ears, though weren’t too noticeable. Felt the facial expressions could have been a touch more varied like when the guy and girl made eye contact they have somewhat similar reactions, though the ones where the Cupid character accidently used his real arrows were pretty funny and fit well (liked the girl’s freaked out expression over being impaled).

Writing was simple and followed through well for the most part, though the end felt kind of predictable. I will say I do find it funny that the arrows ended up being real because when they first appeared, I though they were a weird design choice, but ended up being harmful after all in the end lol. What I found predictable and was sort of bland was the brief flashback of the Cupid character getting his arrows and getting the wrong ones as he was running out of time. The timing was fine, but the visual of someone making a mistake because they’re running late has been done many times before. Probably using a bit more context to add to why the Cupid character was running late would have helped exaggerate the joke.

One nitpick I do have is that it seemed odd for the boy and girl to have cupid intervene because both of them already had clear feelings for each other, from what the visuals showed at least. If Cupid’s purpose to be there was to bring the girl even closer to the guy and if there was something stopping them from doing so, then flesh out or highlight that fact.

Liked the simple story and animation, just consider making bolder and more varied choices to the storytelling. Keep it up!

bocodamondo responds:

that nitpick is actually a subtle joke . its that , its pretty obvious that the two fel in love with just the first glimp of each other, so the entire point of the cupid coming and trying to help is unneeded and at the end he even ruins everything (the opposite of what a cupid should do) ^^

The Soy The Soy

Liked the overall story, it felt straightforward while still being very surreal and unexpected, especially in the dialog. Ukinojoe's voice talents is also a funny fit for obama. All the stars are a go here!

On a side note, The dog in the paper with Sasha looked like Darth Vader to me lol. Maybe he'll be in the new Star Wars as the new villain who makes all the Jedi lactose intolerant, forcing all the Jedi into debt since they'll have to pay the bill for soy products.

Butter-Fly (Cover) Butter-Fly (Cover)

Neat! kind of reminds me of the slow version of Butter-fly, though with a bit more pep to its beat.

Wrecking ball remix Wrecking ball remix

Neat techno remix there!

larrynachos responds:

Thanks!

Digimon Theme feat. Shady Digimon Theme feat. Shady

Yup it's digimon

Meet the Artist 2017 Meet the Artist 2017

Reading the emotions of dogs must be some sort of super powah lol

Nia Nia

Dang dude, awesome colors and textures for the hair. Like the dispersion of the dark blue shadows.

Betty Page Value Study Betty Page Value Study

Super duper solid shading! Awesome lighting on the legs and hair textures.

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks so much! My favourite part that turned out nicely was her stomach area.